Sunday, November 13, 2011

My teacher mediocre

My teacher mediocre

During I was still in elementary school, my teacher Mr. asked my friends about the profile of a teacher "children, what do you think about a teacher like me?

Eko ... ...: emmm .... I think the teacher is smart.
Ari ... ... .. : The teacher's most intelligent and noble.
Edi ... .... : Wow ... the teacher was very clever, I want to be a teacher like you.
Teachers .... : You think ... Sim ...?
Sim ... ... : I think the teacher was mediocre ...!

With my teacher asked me angrily "Why ... why so Sim, I am not your teacher?

Then I explain "I mean that the teacher used to come late, the usual angry without cause, absent plain, ordinary teaching only give the record continues, ordinary and commonly confused when teaching students stutter when asked".
"He ... he ... he ... he ... yes sir sorry teacher" told me and welcomed laughter friend's apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment