Sunday, November 13, 2011

funny stories part II

Want Not Thankful

It is appropriate that when teachers teach their students that religion to be grateful for every blessing given by God to his people. Furthermore, my teacher asked his friend-my friend to show proof grateful.

"You'd be grateful for any children? my teacher asked.

Agus .... : I'd be grateful even to eat with just a side dish of fried tempeh,
Galih ...: I'd be grateful if only a thousand were given pocket money,
Edo ... .. : Alhamdulillah, I'd buy you soup at the teacher, yes sir thanks ..!!!
Teachers ...: Sim you grateful for what?
Hasim .. : No sir I'm thankful!
Teachers ... you know .... Quote what?
Hasim .. : Eat yet, have no pocket money, and I'm not in tratir soto teacher, what should I thankful for ..!!!

UNAS (National Examination)

In an interview with reporters, one of the ministers asked the National Examination issues that are being debated in the community this year.

Journalists .... : How the father's opinion about UNAS later?
Minister of ... ... : Hmmm ... UNAS it is still important,
Journalist ... : Is it still UNAS accordance with the Act of 1945
Minister of ... ...: O ... .. very appropriate,
Journalist ... : Means you agree dong if UNAS remain to be implemented?
Minister of ... ...: ... totally agree. !!
Journalist ...: ... why sir?
Minister of ... ... because I'm his ministers, agency heads-yes my wife and my son ... about the seller leaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment