Friday, November 11, 2011

funny stories part 2



The Dead Sea

When school breaks, the Thole and Panjul sit together and talk.They each boast of their father. Both were trying to make his father seem more superior than his father.

Remembering the lessons of geography in the morning Panjulasked, "You know the Sues Canal right?"

"You know, the teacher explained it this morning? Why?," Asked the Thole.

"That was my father who dug them," said Panjul.

"You do not know the Dead Sea?," Asked the Thole.

"Know. Why?," Panjul asked.

"That was my father who killed her ...."

Ballad WakiJan and Nadine
Wakidjan piano playing was so stunned by Nadine. Clapping herhands, she shouted, "Not a play! Not a play!"

Nadine filmed. "Not a play?"

"Yes. Not a play. Unbelievable."

Tukidjo that accompany Wakidjan stunned. "Not playing is not not a play, Djan."
"Your granny (Mbahmu). Humanly I have checked my dictionaryreally. (People I've check in the dictionary kok)"

Then turned to Nadine. "Lady, let's corner (Mojok yuk).

But do not think are nots That (Do not think that is not-not). I justwant a meal together. "

"You silly, Djan," added Tukidjo irritated.
"Do not be a surplus (Do not overdo it), Djo. Be a little wrong isOK toch.?"
Nadine cuman small smile. "I would love to, but."
"Sorry if my friend make you not delicious (sorry if my friend does not make you so good)" Wakidjan friendly welcome.

"Different river, maybe (maybe next time). I will not be Variouswhy (I'm not going to all sorts really)."

After Nadine go, Wakidjan Tukidjo stared in disgust. "Disturbinghell wrote, Djo. Does the language belong to your ancestor (that'sthe language you have a common ancestor)?"

Tukidjo search phrase covers. "Just Itchy Djan, Because youspeak Bahasa as delicious as your belly button."

Wakidjan can only merutuk in the heart, "His name is also effort."(His name is also the business)

No comments:

Post a Comment